Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Write Stuff

Write
Write on!
The write stuff
I'm so happy I could just write
Write happens

Various thoughts run through my head at night … times when my head hurts and I should be laying down in bed … resting or asleep … now, those times find me plinking away at a keyboard … random thoughts start in my head, travel down my arms, and vomit out my fingers onto the screen … random thoughts that, hopefully, other people will find interesting, terrifying, sickening, awe inspiring, or otherwise worth wearing, duh, reading … the other night, Tuesday night to be precise, while grappling, my training partner suggested that we roll with our eyes closed … it was a wild experience … we both listened with our bodies and learned so much more than with our eyes opened … one of the things that I learned was to not panic … now, I am going to try writing something with my eyes closed … unedited and unashamedly …. now with mu eues cloesd … mh smktam LANCAKE, IS RESTING 1IO3TLY NNU MR /// QGILW MU CQWW4T … damn, that sucks … I think that, for now, like driving, I should type with my eyes open … wow …. ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment